Menu

Logic of English Essentials workbooks?

Coco_Clark

Yes, you really do need the workbooks - I can't imagine attempting this program without them, and we only use it for spelling. Even though I'm not crazy about the grammar instruction as its own thing, some of the grammar exercises are very helpful for familiarity with the spelling material and you may want to choose some of those occasionally. We don't do any of the composition, though that could also be spelling practice if you decide to use it because it's there.

I have the pdf workbook and print multiple copies and Proclick them. I much prefer that to the perfect binding (which doesn't lay flat) and the newsprint paper.

I should mention that I have the first edition. Not sure how the second edition may be different.

HTH!

• Like 1

I don't use every page in the workbook but I still think it would be useful to have. I probably use half the pages, but I bought the PDF and I have at least three kids that will be using it. I have the second edition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1