Menu

Brag about my sister's sewing talent

My younger sister has been designing and creating custom boutique outfits for about 4 years. She was selling on ebay, but just set up her own website to sell her beautiful creations. She just made a couple of things for a baby shower I am attending today and they are awesome. Just thought that some of you may have little girls( I have 2ds) and would like to look at her site. Here is the link http://www.countrychickboutique.com Hope you enjoy it!

Awwww- I'm gonna cry cause my dd has grown out of the wearing those oh-so-adorable clothes stage! I like her designs very much and will pass on the link to some friends of mine with little girls. That's such a talent. My mom was a clothing designer and I am totally jealous of the ability to turn the vision into a beautiful product like your sister has.

So cute! But, seriously, I could never pay that much for an outfit for my kids. I don't even pay that much for an outfit for me! She obviously is catering to a different class of people. Adorable outfits though. I wish her much success.