Menu

How to join a social group?

I want to join Soph's "Ask the Vet" group, but I don't know how. Please help! Sandy

If you go to your page there's a list of things along the right edge. In one box it probably says something like "no memberships in social groups." If you click on the thing that says social groups, you'll see the list of 30 or so groups that are available. If you click on one you're interested in, it'll show whether it's an open group or moderated, you can click on the join now spot or contact a member if it's by invitation. Most of them move pretty slowly, I think, but maybe those are just the ones I'm in. ;) hth

Go to Quick Links on the blue toolbar up above. It's below the Welcome, (your name). Use the drop down menu and select Social Groups. Look for the group you want to join and click on it. In the upper right hand corner, click on Join Group.

Ask the Vet

Of course you'd have the fast and efficient way to do it! :glare: :lol: jk

Edited by lovemyboys
forgot the lol

Doesn't matter how she gets there as long as she gets there.

:confused:

Sounds like I'm talking about something else. :tongue_smilie:

We were posting at the same time

so I :lol: when I saw your very direct post compared to my "well...go over here and look for something like this....and then click that...and you should see this, or sort of like that...and then you'll go there and then you can click that, I think, and .... " It just cracked me up.

You're always very helpful. Now I know how to do it too, the short way! Hopefully she saw your post first. :tongue_smilie: