Menu

Help with the Older Math U See Series

mom2bee

I'm looking at a set of older books online that are from Math U See (1996-2000ish) and they're comb bound. Can anyone help me figure out how the correspond to the Greek Letter Series?

Does anyone have any of these books?

Math U See Introduction Mathematics -- 30 lessons (1-30). <--This book is basic counting and simple addition within 10 from the samples.

Math U See Foundation Mathematics -- 37 lessons (A-36) <--Does this book cover all of arithmetic with whole numbers? From the samples, I don't see where division is taught.

Math U See Intermediate Mathematics -- 56 lessons (RevA-F, 1-36 and 14 Special Lessons mixed in)<--From the sample pics, this book has six lessons on Division, but they're spread out amongst lessons that touch on things like 1quarter = 25 cent and other things like exponents :huh:

Math U See Advanced Mathematics --___ lessons. <--I can't find the table of contents for this one. Does anyone

If you have experience with these books, then can you share with me your experiences and what you feel was the main weakness of this version of the series? If anyone has specific details about the Math U See Advanced Series, I'd really like to figure out what this book covers.