Menu

Help me find this website

Caraway

I need a product to organize a parent booster club.  I need to be able to input email addresses, email the group, email only certain members.  I need to be able to assign people to multiple categories/tasks like "varsity" AND "carpool driver".  I also need to be able to add files of things like maps, agendas, etc.

I want a parent to be able to log in and access information, or look at a work group and email someone.

Teamsnap is a bit of a disaster.  Something like G Suites would work, but is WAY too expensive.  

Help!!!

Here are some new entries in the market (new apps are sometimes less expensive). People I work for use Trello or Asana, but I don't know what either costs. You might try a simple contact manager and then use Google Docs to share maps, etc. 

These apps seem heavy on project management over contact management, but might be worth a look:

http://blog.capterra.com/free-open-source-project-management-software/

Edited by MomatHWTK
  • Like 1

Maybe sign up genius? I've used it as a volunteer to sign up for stuff, but maybe as an admin you can assign roles/activities?

I would also suggest sign up genius. We use it to organize the volunteers for our 350 member high school band. As an admin, I can input emails, put them in groups for specific events or volunteer positions, list times I need help, etc. We use the free version, but there is also a paid version, which I haven't used. There is a bit of a learning curve, but I think it might do what you're needing.

• Like 1