Menu

Looking for some fun Science Kits for Chemistry & the Microscope....

BatmansWife

My daughter has never cared for science...which baffles me, because I think science is so cool.  Today she completely surprised me...she dug out her microscopes and slides and was having so much fun.  BTW, this was sparked by her reading two Calpurnia Tate books (wait until she reads Flavia De Luce, LOL!).  

I'd really like for our school to order her some fun science stuff for next school year.  Do you recommend any science kits, including chemistry and microscope activity kits?  I'm looking for ones that work, can be done mostly by herself, and aren't geared mainly for little kids.  I have a few ScienceWiz kits....I'll get those out for her.  Maybe I'll just get more of those.  Thanks for any ideas...

MEL Chemistry is fabulous. Quality materials, great instructions, nice app, etc. Especially is someone is helping to cover the cost. Monthly kits arrive and have enough material to do all three experiments twice. Or hotter. :-)

I've never heard of this.  It does look fabulous.  I think it might be a little too pricey even for the school though....