Menu

Our week is *not* starting out too well....

Sunday, one of the coldest days so far this winter, we woke up to no power. Dh and I were out at 4 AM messing around with the generator so we'd at least have some heat and the chickens wouldn't freeze. Sunday afternoon, dh gets in a car wreck with the kids in the car. Thank goodness noone was hurt! But the car is non-drivable.

Monday I dealt all day with a broken warming light in the chicken coop and changing frozen water.

Today my 9yo has a raging sore throat. Could be strep.

Could this week get any worse? Wait. Don't answer that.

:(

((((Nancy))))

From one Michigander to another......The weather is absolutely horrible. I am glad to hear everyone is okay from the car accident. Hope you ds feels better...I know strep is at a high right now in our area.

Try to stay warm....I will be thinking of you,

Alison

I hope the rest of the week is better.

Also, if you have kids who were in carseats or boosters in the accident, you should get new seats. Your insurance, or rather the insurance of the person responsible for the accident, should pay to replace them. Some comanies will replace harnessed carseats even if no child was in it at the time of the accident. There can be hairline fractures in the plastic and/or its general integrity can be compromised in an accident. I hope this is not more bad news for you, but better safe than sorry.

Now go put your feet up!