Menu

For Fun - Headhunter email w/job openings

RootAnn

So, I still sometimes get emails from headhunters about job openings in my field of licensure (engineering) or in what I used to do (manufacturing, operations, continuous improvement, Six Sigma, etc.).

I usually don't open them, but for the heck of it, I did tonight. I had to laugh as these weren't at all what I used to see. I wonder if they have insight into my current life. So, for giggles, I'm sharing. I invite you to post, in jest, titles of jobs you think you'd be offered based on what you do all day & how awesome you are at it.

Hello [RootAnn],

At [*****] we pride ourselves on finding the very best and brightest industry professionals to help our clients continue to grow or turnaround their operations.

Below is a list of three positions that we wanted to make you aware of. If you are interested in any of these roles, apply directly to the link below.

Otherwise, please forward this to anyone that you feel may be a fit for any of our open positions.

Footwear Product Development Manager - MA  [because I'm a super-nag about making sure the kids put their shoes/boots on the special shelving unit we have for just this purpose]
Senior Manager Inbound Operations - MI  [because I showed that I can really track packages!]
Director of Human Resources- MI  [Managing five kids just screams "human resources director"]
Sales Rep – ND, MT, IA    [This one makes absolutely no sense. Must have been a computer error!]
Senior Category Manager Culinary – MI  [i've been baking up a storm in the kitchen this week and it obviously attracted attention to my culinary skills.]

I need to point out, also, that there were five positions listed/linked even though the email said only three. Guess they can't count either.

One of them needed to be a "planner" position - because I'm really great at planning & planners aren't usually responsible for actually implementing the plan, so:

Master Planner

Edited by RootAnn
  • Like 2