Menu

The Passion Planner

momacacia

Has anyone used the Passion Planner for a year or more? What think you? It would be for planning areas of my life other than school (except for my involvement in school schedule). I use Homeschool Planet heavily for school planning.

Thoughts? Why do you love it? Why do it hate it? Is it only for visual types? Has it turned you into a visual type because it's so helpful?

TIA!

I've used it in 2016 and have my new 2017 one in hand.

After a few years of only keeping appointments on my computer, I realized I wanted something tangible to keep after each year. The Passion Planner has lots of room for writing appointments and other spaces for to-do lists, thoughts, etc. I use it primarily for business--but I am a very creative soul, so the planner appeals to both sides of my brain.

I like it. I also like that the company gives away one planner for each one sold. The covers are durable and the paper is thick and takes ink or pencil well.

Mine in 2016 is not terribly colorful....but 2017 will be a bit more colorful.

I've been using one for 6 months. My friend had one that looked cool. I like it well enough, but I'm not super creative and I don't really do all the goal setting/reflection stuff. There aren't enough bond pages for me. I just really like to write lists and this planner isn't set up great for that. I'm considering going back to a Franklin Planner. I used to use them religiously, but haven't used one in about 15 years. I miss having a full page for each day of the week to write whatever I need/want.