Menu

Poetry to memorize

mooregen

Jenny Phillips curriculum 'The Good and the Beautiful' includes poetry that fits the bill. And it's free!

http://www.jennyphillips.com/la/

Sent from my HTCD200LVW using Tapatalk

Huh. I never ran across this curriculum, not that that it means much. :-)  It appears to wrap up a bunch of LA aspects in ways that have intrigued me - but all in one place. Language Arts curriculum is the bane of my existence. This kind of looks like it might work and I might not have to think about it for awhile. Thanks for mentioning it!

Huh. I never ran across this curriculum, not that that it means much. :-) It appears to wrap up a bunch of LA aspects in ways that have intrigued me - but all in one place. Language Arts curriculum is the bane of my existence. This kind of looks like it might work and I might not have to think about it for awhile. Thanks for mentioning it!

Sure. I actually heard about it here a few months ago. We've been using it a little, and I really like it.

Sent from my HTCD200LVW using Tapatalk

Huh. I never ran across this curriculum, not that that it means much. :-)  It appears to wrap up a bunch of LA aspects in ways that have intrigued me - but all in one place. Language Arts curriculum is the bane of my existence. This kind of looks like it might work and I might not have to think about it for awhile. Thanks for mentioning it!

CLE and Cottage Press are both similar, in different ways.