Menu

Luxury vinyl tile...best bang for my buck

Ottakee

We are hoping to finish off more of our basement and put in luxury vinyl tile flooring. We need waterproof...basement doesn't have water issues but 5 kids and a dog living in a snowy, muddy climate created a lot of mess.

I am not super fussy at all about what it looks like.....give me 4 choices and I will pick my favorite. No need to show me 153 options. If it would be very easy to install that would be a plus as Dh and boys will be installing it.

Most of all, I need the most durable, easy to care for (I hate housework) product at a good price as budget is limited.

We just had the traffic master installed in our main house areas. I have had it for a few months now. Absolutely love it. Two large dogs, and 3 kids still at home, so there is quite a bit of traffic. You will need felt pads under furniture as we noticed our chairs scratching the floor. I can't find the scratches now, but I though it had made some. Our floor is made to look old..so scratches will just give it character. Best decison ever...and I didn't get it on sale!