Menu

CPO Earth Science Radar Image plates?

Mama2two

I think.... it's been a while, lol...but I think we skipped that and I just did a lesson on doppler radar? I have a vague memory of the weather channel site having some good videos about it.

Ack, I have to teach this again this year and I really need to get my act together.  We don't start until september so I've got time....

I do know that later in the year you are going to need a Bathymetric map.  Just google CPO Bathymetric Map and you will get a hit that is a PDF. That is what you need. Just download and save for when you need it.

Edited by redsquirrel
  • Like 1

http://forums.welltrainedmind.com/topic/224314-logic-stage-earth-space-what-did-or-will-you-use/

In this thread the person said that you need their plates to do the experiment so "You could use the questions and a book about weather to discuss how Doppler radar works."

There are some lesson by lesson comments on supplies for the experiments as well that would be worth looking at. 

Edited by cintinative