Menu

Is anyone using the Happy Scientist to supplement BFSU?

I'm thinking about doing more science videos this year because I only manage to actually set up and present one (BFSU) lesson a week, and I'd love to reinforce those lessons a little more with a minimum of effort on my part!

I recently came across the Happy Scientist and could find only old posts on this forum from people using it. I would like to have a reliable site for high quality science videos that could supplement and reinforce our BFSU lessons. Has anybody used it this way? Would you recommend it as such? I watched some sample videos and was impressed by the straightforward presentation. (As a contrast, we recently tried the Discovery Science trial on HSBC and my kids were not impressed by the videos and so distracted by the presentation style that they could report nothing to me about what the videos had actually been about. Mystery Science looks promising, but it is too pricey for me to use as a supplement.)

I'd welcome other suggestions, too.