Menu

Difference between Miller Levine Biology print and ipad version?

I have the ipad version of the Miller Levine Biology book, but I also wanted a print copy.  I can't tell from the ipad if this version is "on level" or which.  Now, it could be that the page numbering is just different on the ipad, but according to Amazon, the "2010 On Level" book has 1034 pages.  According to the ipad, there are 1729 pages.  This might have been discussed before and I just couldn't reference it.  Does anyone know the difference between these two?

thanks so much

I used both together. I think learning from a large text is much easier using the book, just my opinion, but I'm an old lady, lol. I ALSO loved the iPad version because it has nifty animations of the various diagrams. Very cool! When I was using it several years ago, the iPad version was just like $20, so a nominal extra cost. It was very handy to have the text available on the iPad when we were away from home -- saved hauling that big book around, and also, I had two kids taking the class, so it was nice to have a spare copy around.