Menu

I've not seen sample of transcript online. But let me go look at my oldest dd's transcript.  She graduated with hla 2 years ago......

When we input grades in applecore with hla, we do that twice a year.  but  what shows up seems to be a final grade only, along with "credit".  example English 12 shows as A (4.000) 1 credit. Another class that was semester with A- shows as 3.670 A-, .5 credit.

I presume the grade shown is average of both semesters; however my child was consistent from semester to semester. But for year long courses, it shows one grade, one credit. not grade each semester.  for semester courses, well, that's obvious.  sorry. 

if that's not helpful, you could call or email them. I'm sure lani and the others would be glad to explain more.

other stuff: they do list any ACT (sat) scores that you send them, or have listed HLA as your school. total credits and cumulative gpa are include (of course).  graduation date will show.

I've had one graduate from HLA and, to be honest, I don't think I've ever seen her transcript.  We requested it for various things but always had it mailed directly. Now you have me curious. 

I agree with emailing them and asking for a sample transcript.

I don't remember if I requested it, or it just came automatically with diploma packet. hmmm..   I remember one copy in sealed envelope and one that was not sealed (and not folded) along in the folder with diploma.  maybe I did ask for it extra in the grad packet when I made the request for final transcript to college. I don't remember doing that and couldn't see it in the "view request" section.  hmmm.  I don't know. been 2 years now.  who knows what they do now?  I won't know until this time next year.  eek.  this can't be happening again with next child. !!!!  no. no no.   can't panic.  it's too early for that.  LOL.