Menu

Conceptual Overview of Algebra II -- Teaching Co.?

My dd is finishing up Saxon algebra II and will start precalculus soon.  I thought it would be nice to find something that might give her an overview of the big topics in algebra II and leave her with a deeper conceptual understanding. Last summer, she quickly went through Foerster's algebra I and that was worthwhile.  For this summer, I was looking at The Teaching Co.'s Algebra II lectures.  Does anyone know if these would be good for achieving a deeper conceptual understanding?  I'm open to other suggestions as well.  TIA!

Thank you. I will consider Foerster's for the summer, but I really just wanted something she could simply watch to get an overview of the big ideas in algebra II. She is solid on doing the calculations and does not need any additional practice in actually doing the math. But, with the way Saxon hits on things in dribs and drabs, I thought it might benefit her to step back and see the big picture. Foerster's algebra I is super user friendly and readable. I had heard that Foerster's algebra II is not like that, but I do not own it. I'm also thinking about having her watch the TabletClass lectures if they go on sale.

• Like 1