Menu

Brainware Safari is still on sale at Homeschool Buyer's Coop!

Laurie4b

http://www.homeschoolbuyersco-op.org It's free to join, and then you get discounts on purchases based on how many others in the group also join i n the group buy for that item. Brainware Safari is $49 through the group buy. It's usually $349.

Brainware Safari has been a big hit here at our home. Ds 12 really, really enjoys it, and it sure looks to me like it has the right kind of exercises for developing certain cognitive skills, including many of the visual skills that ds has a hard time with. For $49, you can hardly go wrong.

Has he been able to get through the mazes? My son can figure out the path easily, but none of us have been able to get to the end before running out of time. If we go faster, we bump into the walls. Slow down, and we can't beat the clock. I'm wondering if changing the graphics settings would make any difference.

Yes, he's been able to get through the mazes. This is a skill that he has trouble with using pencil and paper, too. So perhaps it is something in the settings on your computer. (The one we have Brainware Safari on is pretty old.) Maybe you could try calling their support number. I'm pretty much the computer anti-geek, so I can't be of any help.