Menu

I am after a timeline. what I would like is one that is possibly a fold out book type with good quality images that we can print and stick on. The price range I am hoping for is under $50 Au. I do not want a timeline that focuses on USA history but rather the world.

I have tried goggling but I come up with America focused timelines or complete timelines that you don't physically have to do anything to  - more like a giant poster.

I was thinking maybe someone on here has  used something that they could recommend.

over the years we have made our own timelines with brown paper and clip art/ photocopied pictures form history books ect. but they always looked terrible.

thank you for your suggestions

Ok, so I have printed out a book type timeline but still have not been able to find a source of timeline figures in my price range that are not US history based.

we are doing modern times this year

does anyone have any recommendations?

Edited by Melissa in Australia

I think you have to join to see the files in this Yahoo Group (Hannah's homeschool helps), but they offer free printable timeline figures to correspond to each volume of SOTW.  Each card has a title, picture and date.  There are certainly some US events, but also many focused on other countries.  I just counted, and there are about 100 cards for SOTW 4.

Wendy