Menu

Attuneup or WTMA or?

ByGrace3

I am considering a foray into Attuneup this spring for dd10. I am also considering WTMA for fall...just wondering if anyone one can compare these. Prefer one over the other?

I think dd is probably an average 5th grade writer...has done WWE 1 through half of 2, a good bit of BW style writing, TC (first two parts and I plan to finish the last part with her soon), CAP W&R Fable and Narrative 1, and this year just a lot of our own plans around our Narnia study.

She is more of a natural writer, but is such a rule following perfectionist she likes detailed clear instructions.

I'm unsure of a goal writing progression for middle school...the rest of this year doesn't matter much-- I would like to see what Attuneup offers for spring and if it fits I think it will be a good introduction to an online course. But after that... I'm not sure. I have looked at many and like what I see at WTMA and Wilson Hill in particular...but not sure the best option for a diligent yet not super advanced in writing 6th grader.

• 2 weeks later...