Menu

tablets and covers

ProudGrandma

Do you have a cover for your tablet? 

I am looking at a backpack bag that i want...and if I get it, my kindle fire will only fit really well without a cover.  Not that I carry it everywhere I go.  If I put a cover on it, it sort of fits in the bag....but it doesn't fit in the compartment meant for a tablet...but rather in the main part of the bag....so it's not the best.  

So I was just curious what you all do.

thanks.

I refused to pay what most tablet covers were going for when my DDs got their Kindle Fires (years ago).  I found tablet covers that worked fine for just a couple dollars each at Big Lots.  It looks like the prices have come down quite a bit and lots of fairly inexpensive covers are now available.

Personally, I'd want a sleeve or a cover to protect the screen.

I have my iPad in a cover.  It was expensive and I want to protect it.  But I just ordered one of the $35 Kindle Fires that were on sale for Black Friday.  I doubt that I'll buy a cover unless I either need one to be able to hold it comfortably or I stumble across one of those $2 ones like Pegasus did.  It doesn't seem to make sense to spend much on a cover for a device that only cost $35.

Edited by Pawz4me