Menu

How to handle a bazillion photos!

Miss Marple

I'm not a very crafty person.  Pinterest overwhelms me.  So I'm going to bring the question here:  how have you dealt with all the photos of the kids over the years.

I realize that there may be a bit of a generational thing here in that I have actual photos - not just digital photos (although I have lots of those too).  I've sorted many of them according to which child was the main object of the photo.  So I have 4 big boxes that I'd like to make more manageable - something that would be interesting to the boys to look through.  I remember the Scrapbook-ing craze...is it still a "thing"?  I just want something simple that will last and won't damage the photos.  

What brand of books/pages would you suggest?  How is the best way to mount them?  And what is the best way to get digital photos from FB and other sites printed?

• Like 1

:bigear:

I have boxes too... I am searching for what to do. The only idea that is kind of sticking with me is to pick from the photos and make one album (maybe 2) rather than many, many of every photo taken. Kind of a summary of everything with best pictures/moments.

My default is to get albums with pockets for pics, and just put them in date order. I would need several. And... the several albums I have already done are not acid free.

• Like 1