Menu

SAT related questions

I can't seem to find the answer to these on the CB web site.  I was hoping the Hive would know!

Ds hasn't taken the SAT or SAT II tests, yet.  Maybe these will be answered as we sign-up and/or go through the process. 

1.   How does Ds choose "Score Choice?"  Is it some automatic thing when he signs up for the SAT & SAT II tests, or does he have to select something somewhere?  (Maybe on the form he fills out when he takes the test?) 

2.  If I sign him up for an SAT II test now (that he will take in May or June of 2016) and he thinks he can't get a decent score when the time rolls around, is there any way to get him off the list?  I don't really care if we get our money back, I just don't want him to be listed to take the test if he doesn't think he can do well.  Should I wait until later to sign him up?  My only concern with this is the risk of not having a seat at one of the locations nearby if we wait until almost test time.

Thanks for your help and wisdom!  :)

Hot Lava Mama