Menu

What phone to buy?

Okra

Fist, let me start off by saying I really don't know anything about phnones, I have been happy with my little flip phone forever.  But, I put it through the washing machine, and it doesn't work anymore.  :( 

So, I need a new phone.  I do not want to pay a lot of money for a new phone because I don't use it very often.  I was thinking about buying a used phone, but I don't know where to start.  I actually  don't use my phone very much.  I'm pretty certain that I want to stick with ATT as my provider because where I live the other carriers don't have very good service.  Sprint and anything that works on the Sprint network, like Republic Wireless really doesn't work where I live.

If I buy a used phone, what do I look for?  We use macs at my house, so I was somewhat thinking of buying a used iPhone, but I have no idea of which one.  

You'll need to make sure that whatever you buy works on the network with the provider you choose. That means you'll need to check that works in your zip code and that it's an ATT phone if that's what you go with.

If I were you, hearing your phone uses, I'd check out Tracfone. You can Google which phones use an ATT network in your area from the list Tracfone gives you of phones. However, I'd then check Amazon to be sure they aren't selling it cheaper. ;)

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk