Menu

Are the RSO Physics books current?

I love RSO science but so many of the additional reading is not available at my library, or is out of print. We have a really good library too, so that's been disappointing. RSO Chemistry had the least titles available... I would like to get RSO Physics, but maybe not if the additional reading recommendations aren't current. There is no book list in the preview. Has anyone received RSO Physics yet and how current are the books from what you can tell?

I have it and I will look at the rec book list pub dates this am. We're currently in Chem and that is my disappointment too. Compared to other curricula it was recent too! I end up just typing subjects into my library search feature now.

But I'll check in a few hours.

There is a general paragraph at first stating to check local library. There are 26 resources listed, 2 for adults to get info, one audio recording, 4 websites, one toy (snap circuits). Years of published books range from 1995- 2014, most in the last 5-10 years. The books superficially look "meaty" or are activity books (make rockets, make musical instruments).

• Like 1