Menu

Just Submitted DD's DE application...

She is a very long shot trying to get in as a Sophomore, but it was free to try.  I did run into one snafu with their system so I will have to wait until tomorrow to call and try to clarify.  She is using the American School for high school (which is an option for high schools), but technically she is homeschooled according to our state and their system didn't like me when I tried to do both selections. Now the hopefully short wait to find out whether she can get in before classes start mid August.

Our experience has been that the application part is easy, but there has always been some document or piece of paper they needed that I had to come back with in order to actually register.  They barely looked at his transcript.

Last time it was that I hadn't brought his SAT's because we sent them to them, and they couldn't find them. So I had to run home and come back.

Our experience has been that the application part is easy, but there has always been some document or piece of paper they needed that I had to come back with in order to actually register. They barely looked at his transcript.

Last time it was that I hadn't brought his SAT's because we sent them to them, and they couldn't find them. So I had to run home and come back.

So far it has only been online. The school will hopefully send her transcript with some speed. Unfortunately there is no way her algebra 1 will be done in time for it to make her transcript. That means she will only have 3 classes on it and I'm sure that won't be enough. I am hoping to get her in conditionally to getting that last class finished before classes actually start. We are waiting for some make up exams to get here so she can get them done. We are probably 3 weeks out before she is completely done.