Menu

New Wee Folk Art Plans?

mellifera33

Has anybody used the new paid version of Wee Folk Art? We used the free version the fall ds1 was five, and loved the books and activities. What is different in the paid version? Do you use the ebook version or the printed version? My second son is 5 this year, and I am looking forward to using WFA again. :)

I just tried to check their website to clarify, but it's down for maintenance. Are you referring to the printed versions available for purchase? From my understanding, they are a bit more polished (less typos, craft supply lists, more activity ideas) but not a truly new, better 'paid' version. I think the hard copies were created for those who prefer that format. Last I saw, they were also in the process of updating the book selections to replace ones that were out of print. 

I'm currently using the summer unit (e-book version) Puddles & Ponds, with my newly five year old. I subbed a couple of books, and we are really loving the book selections and activities. :) I would definitely pay for a new version if they kept creating these for different ages. 

• 2 weeks later...

I just ordered the new print version for Fall and Winter, they haven't arrived yet. I am hoping to use them in addition to the Memoria Press Read Aloud and Science Enrichment books. 

We very loosely followed the Fall and Advent Activities last year as my son was a 4 year old. This year we are going to be a little more serious so I thought I'd go ahead and spend the money (help support the hard work of those lovely ladies who put that together) and they weren't that expensive. Also if you buy the hard copy you can opt to get a free downloaded version as well. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...