Menu

Someone seriously needs to find a cure for Alzheimer's (sigh)

creekland

We're dealing with it, too. Put me on the list for any social group.

I was supposed to take over my grandma's care, but then she had a heart attack and was hospitalized and in rehab. Now she's home and they have a home health aide for a few hours a day. We were waiting for dh to come home from taking care of his mom for me to take over with my grandma. He's home now but I'm feeling pulled between taking care of her and taking care of my own dc, so I haven't stepped up yet. It would be different if I wasn't having to deal with problems with my own dc right now.

We're dealing with it, too. Put me on the list for any social group.

I was supposed to take over my grandma's care, but then she had a heart attack and was hospitalized and in rehab. Now she's home and they have a home health aide for a few hours a day. We were waiting for dh to come home from taking care of his mom for me to take over with my grandma. He's home now but I'm feeling pulled between taking care of her and taking care of my own dc, so I haven't stepped up yet. It would be different if I wasn't having to deal with problems with my own dc right now.

:grouphug:  Did you get a link for the group?

I got it and joined, but need to wait until I have a little more time to totally jump in.  I know an article was posted I want to read.  Perhaps tomorrow.