Menu

Help Me Buy Abeka Science 7

I plan on using ABeka Science 8. I won't know for sure until I go to the materials display next Friday to check out the books, but I'm thinking of just getting the parts that Christian Liberty sells. I've used their answer keys for BJU English before and that was all I needed. The TE seems to be geared towards classrooms as far as I can tell by looking at the samples on CBD. 

• Like 1

I went to the A Beka materials display today and spoke with the representatives there, a husband and wife team. A Beka sells an answer key and a Teacher’s Edition of the student book. He said that (speaking generally and not particularly science 7) there are some lessons where a workbook assignment is not assigned, but there is a lesson and it’s in the teacher’s guide. This I know to be true for younger years back when I used K phonics. I didn’t notice an example of this from the upper level science. The TM looked like a spiral bound student book w/ daily lessons in the back and short answers to some of the questions. If you get the TM, you would still need the answer key.

• Like 1