Menu

How does RLTL fit with the Phonogram Workbook and HLTL?

stm4him

I asked the author on the yahoo group but haven't heard back yet.  I am hoping to order and print whatever I need to go with RLTL today if possible and thought someone on here might know.  I read the intro to RLTL but I am still not confident that I understand and thought someone may be able to break through my fuzzy brain to "see" how they fit....

Thanks!

You can use all three of them separately. None of them are dependent on the other. The phonogram workbook is practice writing and learning the phonograms. RLTL is a dictated spelling list, much like SWR, that eventually revolves around the vocabulary in the Elson readers. ELTL is a literature schedule, short stories, poetry, copy work, dictation, grammar, picture study, and composition. Hopefully I have the descriptions right; I haven't used them in a year.

I was talking about her handwriting workbook fitting with the phonogram workbook and RLTL.  But she answered me with the details so it makes sense now.  She is actually going to redo them so they fit together better but just doesn't have the time right now (which is totally understandable).