Menu

Need resources- GED

I've just started a job teaching a GED prep class, and I need resources, preferably free and that I can print and distribute to my class.  I'm looking for worksheets, printable sample tests/questions, anything.  I don't have access to do online things with them, so computer-based or online-based practice tests won't work. Anybody have any ideas?

Our local library has GED study type books behind the counter.  You would have to pay a fee which would then be refunded when you return the book.  I don't know if this will help, but maybe you could copy worksheets out of that (if there isn't a copyright issue)

Melissa

I would love to be able to do that, but there is definitely a copyright problem.  I bought a new GED study guide thinking I could do that, but alas, I cannot.  Thanks for the suggestion, though.

• Like 1

Since this a job, shouldn't they supply the resources for you?

Our local tech. college has GED classes.  Do you have a tech. college nearby?  Maybe they could give you some direction.

I'm at a satellite location for our local tech college. There are a few resources there but not enough.  I was trying to find things online that I could print out and take with me.

free GED downloadable pdf workbooks/worksheets/info (1 on orientation to the GED; 13 on math topics; 5 on science topics; 6 on social science topics; 9 on writing/grammar; 5 on reading/literature

free GED math videos and quizzes

free GED printable math worksheets

free GED printable science vocabulary worksheets

Thanks, Lori!  I'll check these out now.

• Like 1