Menu

PG Tips....is this the cool tea?

I remember a tea thread from ages ago (probably old board) that mentioned a tea that I really wanted to try. I think it was PG Tips. I couldn't find it anywhere in my area and gave up on trying it.

I just ran across this at a discount grocery store for $1.99 for 80 bags. I picked up two boxes, hoping this is it. There was a shelf full of it and if I fall in love with the stuff like some of you mentioned, I may have to rob the rest.

I heart tea.

I remember a tea thread from ages ago (probably old board) that mentioned a tea that I really wanted to try. I think it was PG Tips. I couldn't find it anywhere in my area and gave up on trying it.

I just ran across this at a discount grocery store for $1.99 for 80 bags. I picked up two boxes, hoping this is it. There was a shelf full of it and if I fall in love with the stuff like some of you mentioned, I may have to rob the rest.

I heart tea.

I think it's yummy! And that's a very good deal indeed. ;)

I heart tea.

OOOHHHH! I love PG Tips! and have consumed lots of it. :thumbup:I think, though, (and this may be heretical for tea purists) that Harney and Sons English Breakfast may be even better.

Woo!Doggies! That stuff is strong! I tried it last night and loved it. I usually leave my tea bag in my mug while I sip, but after about 4 sips, it was already too strong to finish. The instructions say one bag per cup, but I think 1 bag per pot while do fine for me.

It tasted like loose tea, which I really really really like. I'll try it with cream and sugar today.

I'm glad it was recommended. I love trying new teas. I will not be going back to stock up though.....when I went to put my 2 boxes away, I realized there wasn't room in my tea cupboard. I'm trying to downsize and simplify and collecting more tea than I can drink does NOT fit the agenda.