Menu

What time do your children wake up?

Guest thefranks2009

Usually rising between 6.30 and 7.30 would be normal for us.

The kids will occasionally sleep in as late as 9 or 10am if they are particularly tired and I don't wake them up.

We don't normally get up any earlier than 6.00 unless there's a special reason to do so (eg if we are heading off on a long drive we'll start predawn and have breakfast en route - this adds to the excitement for the kids as well as ensuring that we avoid the peak-time city traffic).

I can't quite fathom why anybody would get up at 4 something every day if they don't need to!

Do you early risers go to bed very early, or do you exist on less sleep than the rest of us need?

I can't quite fathom why anybody would get up at 4 something every day if they don't need to!

Do you early risers go to bed very early, or do you exist on less sleep than the rest of us need?

I don't have to be up at 4:45 during the week, but I like to be. I enjoy the quiet mornings and time to walk. Six to seven hours of sleep is all I need so going to bed at 10:00 works.