Menu

Can you recommend a seat cushion for someone who suffers from varicose veins?

Kareni

Where are your varicose veins? Are you needing better circulation in your legs, or are these more in the butt/vulva area? Different locations would have different solutions :)

There's no official diagnosis, but the protuberant veins are around the knees.

Regards,

Kareni

Not varicose veins, but I can't sit on hard chairs, so I use a small memory foam pillow at my desk. It significantly extends my sitting ability.

If you could provide an Amazon link for something akin to your memory foam pillow, it would be appreciated.

Regards,

Kareni

Mine is a lot like this. http://www.amazon.com/Ergonomic-Breathable-My-Stunning-Abode/dp/B00H17U1QS/ref=sr_1_2?s=bedbath&ie=UTF8&qid=1417759649&sr=1-2

I like that it's contoured, because I can turn it over and/or around in order to change position and relieve pressure from different parts of my legs and hips.

Many thanks for the link, Pegs.  So, am I understanding correctly that you sit on it?  or are you placing it behind your back?  (I would have thought the contour might make you slide off the pillow.)

Regards,

Kareni