Menu

Pass test from Hewitt

thundersweet

I want to order this for my ds to take at home. He is currently a couple months into 4th grade. I dropped the ball and let his end of 3rd grade required testing get away from me. On the order form, it asks for grade. Should I put 3rd or 4th? He's in 4th now put I need to test for 3rd. The office is closed at the moment so I'm asking here in hopes someone knows.

Thanks,

Sandy

I'll guess.  I'd put down 4th on order form..   Then, fill in the answer sheet as it will direct.    It will not matter which grade you put on order form (if I recall correctly) as the test itself is multi leveled and multi grades.  You get the PASS and do a placement test for your student that is in the books.  Then start testing in appropriate level.  I know it's a little different from other tests where you order based on a grade. PASS you get a booklet with several levels in same book.  so I'm not even sure why they ask for grade on order form. Ours was normed based on what we put on the bubble sheet.

I recently proctored a different standardized test for someone.  They were a few months into grade 8, but needed the test normed for spring of 7th.  and it was a test that was for "spring 7/fall 8th".  the school system was fine with the tests like that so I hope that works out for you like that.

I reserve the right to be wrong on it.