Menu

Threaded view issues

KS_

I've been using threaded view since the new forums started, but just today the box with the threaded posts all of a sudden are not contained within my screen width - I have to scroll *way way* off to the side to find the side scroll bar to be able to scroll down in the threaded replies. It's like the whole post is now in the highlighted title and not just the first several words.

Anything I can do to fix this?

Thanks!

Anyone?? Did the webmasters change any settings yesterday?

I'm using Firefox, but pulled up IE today and the same issue is happening with IE. In linear mode, all the posts fit within the screen width, but threaded or hybird both have issues with the box that shows all the threaded post links - the box is several times wider than the screen. . .

Well, just in case someone else has this issue - I figured out what the problem was. I'm using Firefox and within the last couple of days, it upgraded to 3.0. I uninstalled it and reinstalled 2.0 and everything is back to normal with the box width.

Well, just in case someone else has this issue - I figured out what the problem was. I'm using Firefox and within the last couple of days, it upgraded to 3.0. I uninstalled it and reinstalled 2.0 and everything is back to normal with the box width.

How did you do that? This is driving me crazy!

Figured it out! Thanks for letting me know this was possible :).

I'm glad it worked! No one else had posted, so I wasn't even sure if anyone else was having the same issues or not. . .thought maybe it was a freak occurrence on my computer :tongue_smilie:

Hmmmm.....I hadn't upgraded to Firefox 3.0 yet so didn't know what you were talking about......

I am going to have my husband the Guru Geek here read this before I update. See if he notices anything wonky with the settings......Will let you know.

Thanks for figuring it out for me though.......:lol: