Menu

Using Patty Paper Geometry with Jacobs' Geometry?

My daughter is doing Jacobs' Geometry (2nd ed) this year.  I purchased Patty Paper Geometry because it looked like a fun, hands-on type of supplement and I thought my daughter would like it because she likes origami and such.   I thought I'd go through the TOC of each and see how they would best mesh together.  However, I'm having difficulty with this - it seems like the two books do not mesh very well or at least it's not very obvious to me how to mesh them.

I was wondering if anyone has put together a list of how they used the two books together?  Perhaps here on the boards or on a blog somewhere? Or could briefly explain how they use the two? I've been searching and haven't turned up anything, so I thought I'd ask.  Thanks!

I'm using Patty Paper along with our geometry course (MUS), and so far the boys are complaining the Patty Paper is way too easy.  I am hoping it gets harder....based on this I would have to suggest it is better as a preview (unless it gets significantly harder).  They are also using What's Wrong With This Picture, too....and that supplement is too hard so far (requiring knowledge they haven't yet learned).  I'm probably going to have to use PP at the beginning of the year, and move into WWWTP later in the year.