Menu

AAS interactive kits question

TyraTooters

I'm not loving the price difference between the basic and deluxe. All I really want the deluxe for is the card holder. I don't care about the bag or the stickers. We can totally do without those. So, is there any way I can get just the card box or have any of you used something else that worked just as good? 

Absolutely:)

We use AAS, and will be starting AAS level 4 next month, and I did not want all the extra 'stuff'. I originally bought the basic kit for level 1 and decided I wanted to box. If you scroll down the page you will see the box and an add to cart button ($9.99).

Alternatively, most small file boxes also work...I just liked the divider cards and the fact that everything fit perfectly:)

http://www.allaboutlearningpress.com/spelling-interactive-kits/

THANK YOU! How I didn't see that I have no idea :-) I'm buying levels 1 & 2 at the same time so I'm trying to save a little extra money. I'm not sure how quickly (or slowly) we will get through level 1 so I wanted to have level 2 handy. He will be coming from Abeka phonics/spelling first grade. So some he will already know and some he won't.