Menu

K12 online school is glitchy; Update: Nope, this was my fault.

stupidusername

I am currently trying to print out "Lesson Answer Key" for unit 1, lesson 3 of K12 intermediate world history. Cannot do it. After navigating a very lengthy voicemail system, I am on hold waiting for technical support. (have been waiting for 6 minutes so far.)

Update: I am on the phone with a technical support person now. Will let you know how it goes.

Update: It turns out I had my pop-ups disabled. So this was my fault. Oops!

I am currently trying to print out "Lesson Answer Key" for unit 1, lesson 3 of K12 intermediate world history. Cannot do it. After navigating a very lengthy voicemail system, I am on hold waiting for technical support. (have been waiting for 6 minutes so far.)

Update: I am on the phone with a technical support person now. Will let you know how it goes.

Did you enroll your student in the course with teacher support? I have the books (Human Odyssey), but I'm considering enroll ing my DD next year. Will you check back in to update how you like it? What was the total cost? Not sure if I'm asking the right questions...feel free to share whatever info you think pertinent. Thanks in advance!

I'm glad you got it to work.  This time of year can be a bit crazy sometimes with trying to log into the K12 system because of all the new students.  We had issues for about 20 minutes yesterday.  I just wanted to prepare you for that possibility.

Is your child doing part A or B of the intermediate world history?  My older daughter is on part A.  We began at the beginning of August & are on unit 3 now.  This is the 8th year for us to be using part of K12.  We've never used the teacher support.

Did you enroll your student in the course with teacher support? I have the books (Human Odyssey), but I'm considering enroll ing my DD next year. Will you check back in to update how you like it? What was the total cost? Not sure if I'm asking the right questions...feel free to share whatever info you think pertinent. Thanks in advance!

no, we do not have teacher support. So far, I like the online part of the course. I think it costs $20 per month.  This is in addition to the cost of the books. We're very new to this. I'll have more to say in a few months.