Menu

Disney World Question!!!

reign

We will be visiting DisneyWorld this fall. I love Disney World and my girls are super excited for their first visit. I am having a hard time understanding the current Fast Pass system. My husband and I went in 2006 for our honeymoon. The Fast Pass system was awesome and worked great. We just went to which ever park was open early (for disney resort guests) got our passes and showed up for the rides. I'm not sure the best way to use it now though. So....

If I am staying at a disney resort what is the best way to plan out days? I need to set up our Fast Passes up now online. But I don't know what days will be open early/later for the disney resort guests. I was planning on taking advantage of that. Do the Fast Passes fill up weeks early? Or should I wait Untill we get there? Thanks

Look at the crowd calendars that are free on easywdw.com to plan your days. He lists the EMH for each day. WDW's official website will have their calendar and schedule up too, but you have to flip through it by park. If you have a smartphone or tablet, download the free My Disney Experience app (the official one) and link everything up there. Easywdw has a good explanation of the FP+ system too if I'm remembering correctly. You can make those FP+ reservations 60 days ahead.

I'm no expert on Disney, but I have been planning a trip for our family in September, and I have found the most helpful information on www.easywdw.com. Especially check out the monthly crowd calendars (which will also tell you which parks have extra magic hours on which days) as well as the cheat sheets with park touring strategies.

It's a little overwhelming, isn't it?