Menu

Eastern Orthodox ladies a question. Daily routines?

Juniper

I wanted to ask this here in case we have any newbies or lurkers who have not made it to the sub group. ;)

I was curious what everyone daily schedules look like (or looked like) with kids in the home? I know this is uber domestic, but I love seeing what others are doing. Heck, i would love to see what you hope to be doing! ;)

What time to do you get up? Prayers? Alone? With kids? Things of that nature. 

Mornings and evenings are my primary focus right now.

Fall is coming (here it seems like we have not gotten summer) and is when I love to tweak these things. :)

You probably don't need to do that. I am sure everyone else is smarter than I am. ;)

Well since essentials oils have become so mainstream I figured I better. :) It confuses the heck out of me on FB! ;)

You probably don't need to do that. I am sure everyone else is smarter than I am. ;)

Angie, I have done the same thing!  And I'm EO and use EOs.  Sigh.  

:0)  

When I worked at a software company, it seemed like all we did was talk in acronyms.  It got so bad that I couldn't read license plates without trying to figure out what the "acronym" was for.  :0)  

Back to your regularly scheduled programming...

January, I am no help at all.  We never did keep a good schedule, but we did say morning prayers in the car when we took our son to school, and our family said evening prayers together in my son's room right before we tucked him in.  

Angie, I have done the same thing!  And I'm EO and use EOs.  Sigh.  

:0)  

When I worked at a software company, it seemed like all we did was talk in acronyms.  It got so bad that I couldn't read license plates without trying to figure out what the "acronym" was for.  :0)  

Back to your regularly scheduled programming...

January, I am no help at all.  We never did keep a good schedule, but we did say morning prayers in the car when we took our son to school, and our family said evening prayers together in my son's room right before we tucked him in.  

Hey, I appreciate knowing that. :) 

With the new baby, morning prayers are honestly not really happening right now. They were said in my bed cuddling in the morning before. Evening prayers happen in the boys' room ticking them in at night. I want to try to start doing morning prayers as a start to school, but it's not a routine, so I always forget.