Menu

Swimsuit Question...Athleta vs. Title Nine

arnold

I've ordered many suits from Athleta for the past 3 or 4 summers.  They hold up great, retain both their shape and color.  We do lots of swimming ( saltwater, fresh water, pool) in the summer.  I noticed Title Nine has some really cute patterns this year and wondering if their quality is as good as Athleta?  So, if you've ordered from Title Nine, or better yet both companies, can you compare quality for me?

IMO the level of quality is about the same.  Which to buy is a matter of cut//fit/size/style/color that you're looking for.  I bought two from Title 9 last summer and I happen to like them better than my Athleta ones (for my particular shape); I'm planning to mostly wear the Title 9 ones this summer with no plans to purchase new ones - they still look new.

Eta, for both brands, it seemed that bottoms were harder to find the right size (either too big or too small) than for the tops.  Read reviews for individual suits for sizing clues.

Recently I returned something to a Title 9 store that I had ordered on-line last July but didn't fit (the website appeared not to have my account).  They took it back no problem.