Menu

My introduction

Hi!  I'm twinelmmama, single mom to twin teenage sons and one adult son out on his own.  We deal with some learning challenges - autism, myriad of processing disorders, all the "dys" diagnoses, global learning delays, intellectual deficits....yep, it's a nice mix to keep it interesting around here.  I've always homeschooled the twins; oldest son came to us via foster care while in elementary school and we brought him home after one miserable year of middle school.  We live rurally and are tippytoeing our way to greater self-sufficiency...love our rain barrels and grow some of our own food in the garden.  Seems like when there is money to do more, there isn't time...and when there is time, there isn't money.  So we do what we can, laugh as much as possible, and enjoy every day!

I am a Bible-believer who loves the Lord with all my heart because He loved me first.  He carries me through the hard days and gives me the joy to do that laughing and enjoying mentioned above when life stinks.  

I'm looking forward to growing as a mom and sharing what I've learned along the way.  Thanks!