Menu

I'm back! Can't wait to catch up!

ChristyB in TN

Well, I've been busy. Business is great and we've been working a gazillion hours a day. We are still home schooling and looking forward to a modified summer schedule. I love teaching during the summer. My older two have finished up their college semesters and are staying there to work at their jobs they love in a super fantastic restaurant. I changed my name on here to the original name I had back in 1999 or 2000 when I first joined TWTM forums. I am Christy in TN, obviously, but I have been Mad Charity and Christy in Limbo. I don't remember why I was in limbo, though. 

I am still working a lot but am determined to make more time for the things I love. I will be here more often and have already posted a recipe on the Vegan social group! I am dedicating a couple of hours a day to practice yoga and run more consistently, and am blogging again. My garden is half way planted here at the office! I can't wait to catch up and see what has been going on around here!  Christy