Menu

Smaller vacuum?

Mom-ninja.

I would like a smaller vacuum for just using to do daily quick jobs like vacuuming the kitchen floor after meals and vacuuming cat litter. I would like a Dyson Slim but I cannot afford that.

There has to be other vacuums that are similar and work well but don't cost $300+

Do you have a lightweight vacuum you like and would recommend?

Don't tell me to use a broom. My floors are not broom friendly. I have wood floors with grooves, and even my kitchen tiles has deep grooves, deeper than the wood floors actually. Yes, I regret allowing my dh to pick this tile because it is a bugger to clean.

I've own several high end vacuum's over the years, but about two years ago I purchased a Shark Navigator instead.  I've been very impressed with it for the price I paid and will probably never buy another high end vacuum again.  It works just as well, if not better, than several of the brands I've owned before that are considered the top-of-the-line for vacuum's.

If you happen to get those Bed, Bath, and Beyond coupons in the mail, you could potentially get the Shark Navigator for a mere $160.  That's what I did.  I've also seen Costco sell them for $180, I think, or somewhere around that price.

Hope that helps!