Menu

I totally spaced on the National Mythology Exam (and other contests!) this year and missed the mailing deadline in March.  Seeing that I already have the materials, I am going to go ahead and give the girls their exam this week, but I won't be able to have ETC grade it.  I can't remember from previous years, do they send out the key when they release the results?  If so (and assuming it's not against the rules), I would super appreciate it if someone would let me know what the correct answers are so I can score their scantrons manually myself.  I have the questions, so I'm not asking for the booklet or anything, I'd just like to know the A/B/C/D breakdown for the various questions.  Or is that available online anywhere?  Perhaps I should contact ETC directly... Thanks for your time :)

I just informally scored the kids' tests myself before sending them in.  I had to check a couple of them to be sure, but that only took a minute.  If they put the answers up, they didn't say in the letter when they sent the medals, but with the internet and a copy of the study materials in front of you, all the answers are very easy to find.

Thanks, I will probably go about it that way.  I didn't remember that the answers weren't sent.  I was hoping that there'd be one page of correct letters that could be easily scanned.  I certainly didn't intend for any of the posters to manually enter the letters by hand.  I have the materials so I'll probably sit them down afterwards and grade them as a group (then they can answer disputes themselves :).  Thanks for the response!