Menu

Elementary Planner

I am searching for planners for my 2nd grader and 5th grader.  We will be meeting on Sundays to write down the work for the week.  I need big enough space for them.  I will be using Debra Bell's Ultimate homeschool planner, but want to train them to use planners early.  My oldest will use the high school one from Debra Bell as a 9th grader this year.

Thanks.

My dc will start using planners next year for 6th and 7th. I'll be using the Middle school planners by Success by Design. (very affordable. They have a website so you can view the inside, but Amazon sells them, too.) I like the timed space for them to plan their afternoon and evening time to do activities or schedule study time.

I think the URtheMom planners would be perfect for second grade, but expensive. Here's a link to a free downloadable planner you can make yourself. It has lots of fun style options to choose from. http://www.newbeehomeschooler.com/freestudentplanner.htm

Of course, there are many other free planners online, but this one seems to be the most stylish while having good functionality.