Menu

Help me price an OOP/difficult to locate homeschool resource. By Dinah Zike.....

I have her "Big Book of Books Religious Supplement", Old Testament book. Amazon has it, non priced, as OOP. I couldn't find it on Abe books. I emailed an ebay member who I thought might be able to help; she couldn't with what the price would be but said it originally sold for $22ish.

I didn't find any on ebay or half.

Ideas?

I tried to find it--I couldn't. It would help to note that it's called "Big Book of Books and Activities, Religious Supplement: Old Testament" (I couldn't even find it on Amazon until I figured out to add "activities" to the title, like the other books by Dinah Zike that I found there).

I did a search on yahoo, and the few sites that did come up led to a different "Big Book" by Dinah Zeke.

Are you trying to sell it? Your best bet might be to put it on ebay for around $20, and hope it goes higher. I think I saw that it's from 1993...is it still pretty current (I don't know what it contains), or are parts of it out of date? If it's out of date, that might lower the price, but if it is still relevant, you'll get a higher price.