Menu

Exercise Thread ~ 3/9 - 3/15

Negin

3.2 mi. bike ride today. I didn't have the trailer today so I was able to make it up all the hills, although it still wasn't easy and I got really slow at the top. 

Still thinking about the triathlon. I'm  trying to convince dh that he can do the swimming portion. I'm planning to increase my biking to 3.5 miles next week. I'm going to bike at the other local park though I'm not ready to tackle the monster hill by the house. Going to increase run to 1/2 mile (up from 1/4 this week). I'm looking at various bodyweight training programs, looking to do that 2-4 days a week, in addition to the running/walking and biking.

I've walked 2 days this week. I've not been exercising much, but I have been focusing on my diet. I weigh 17 pounds less than I did last fall. I hope to lose 20+ more this spring/summer. My mom passed away last month, and I've been having a difficult time getting motivated to do much. I'm going to really try, though. Our family does still clean the 10,000+ sq. ft. office twice a week, so I get some good exercise and activity those two days, too.

So sorry about your mom. :-(