Menu

another hulu plus frustration....GRRRR!!!!

ProudGrandma

Is it only me, or are other people having this problem??

There are certain shows that I am unable to load onto my TV to watch. I can watch them on my kindle and computer just fine....but they won't even load on my TV....or do some shows just take a lot longer to do so?

It seems sort of useless to pay for hulu plus when I can't watch what I want on my TV....GRRR!!!

it is only me???

the shows I want to watch show up in my queue...I go to load them....the loading bar-thing shows up...and then it just sits there for minutes....where as for other shows...it will move...the green dots...and within a minute or so the show starts. I have even had it where one day it does this, but the next it doesn't...but this has been happening with the same shows for many days...very annoying.

The commercials are annoying too...can't get around that if what you want to watch isn't on Netflix or amazon...I will deal with the commericals if I can actually watch what I should be able to...

• 2 weeks later...