Menu

America from the Beginning by AIG

Have you looked at the samples?  I don't have it but the samples (and description by AIG that it's for grades 3-8) would make me hesitant to use it for High School credit.  It does look very nice and I've considered getting it for my younger kids but am trying to fight the urge because I don't really need it, LOL.

I did look through the samples a bit. I's wondering if the younger two used it as is and I could beef it up for the 9th grader? I guess I'd need to see it in person first.

Have you looked at the samples?  I don't have it but the samples (and description by AIG that it's for grades 3-8) would make me hesitant to use it for High School credit.  It does look very nice and I've considered getting it for my younger kids but am trying to fight the urge because I don't really need it, LOL.

I hope someone who has used it will see your post!  Unfortunately, since it's still pretty new, there may not be that many who have.  Perhaps with some beefing it up it could be used for 9th but the sample seemed more juvenile in it's language than I would (personally) like for high school.  I'm better at making something made for older kids simpler for younger kids than adding to something made for younger kids more appropriate for older kids, which I'm sure influences what I would consider doing.

If you end up buying it, I'd really love to know what you think after you look through it!